The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines the term misfit as “a person who is different from other people and who does not seem to belong in a particular group or situation.” Does that describe YOU my fellow Christian or Seeker? If so…You are one of us.
Ways I Serve YOU:
- Power Coaching (Individual and Group)
- Digital Courses filled with Teaching and Application
- Course Mastermind Groups for Support and Supervision
- Live Courses to Help You Heal and Move Forward
- In-Person Courses to Entertain, Educate, and Encourage using Comedy and Magic
- “Coffee with Keith,” Podcast to Teach, Challenge, and Encourage
- How to Study and Apply the Bible for Yourself
- Thriving after Divorce: Using Your Faith to heal Your pain and move forward with purpose, passion, and promise
- Spiritual Acceptance: Tapping into God when you FEEL like a “Misfit” or a failure in your faith (Regardless the reasons or causes)
- LGBTQ+ Believers: Finding Love and Acceptance from God and others regardless of Your Sexual Identity
I know what it’s like to accomplish and I know that it’s like to fail. I know what it’s like to be happy and I know what it’s like to hurt.
But, I also know what it’s like to get over hurts, tap deeper into a real relationship with God, and shift my mindset from impossible to possible. So…that’s why…
Dr. Keith Brown’s teaching, guidance, genuine care, and positive energy had a tremendous impact on my life. Without his influence, I would not be in the position I am in where I too can have positive impact on the people I encounter each and every day.Phillip J.
I have been tremendously blessed to have had the encouragement, teachings, and kindness of Dr. Brown in my life. He is kindness and wisdom personified. The world is a little better because he is in it.Carrie S.
My heart is to share with you valuable lessons to educate, encourage, motivate, and challenge you to move forward in your Personal Integrity!
My individual and group coaching is faith based, compassionate, and actionable. Let’s get you unstuck and moving into that life you desire.
In my books you will find humor, encouragement, entertainment, and lessons for life, regardless if it is fiction or non-fiction.
I define Faith-Based Personal Integrity as: thinking and behaving congruently and consistently with one’s personal beliefs, values, and dreams without the need for unhealthy approval or the allowance of external pressures. Please note that living in personal integrity is not a license to hurt others. I believe that we must live a balanced life between what is desired by God, what we feel is best for us, and in awareness of our responsibilities for the well-being of others. What we mustn’t do is lose ourselves in the process.
“Keith is a Godly man and speaks from the heart. He has a lot of ambition to spread the Word of God.”Ann B.
Share the love on your favorite Social Media platform.