I am so very tickled to bring Molly Downs-Stoller back to the Coffee with Keith podcast. Molly, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California, received her Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from Point Loma Nazarene University and a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of San Diego. She has been working in the mental health field for over 15 years.
In this episode, Molly and I discuss issues related to dating and relationship within the greater LGBTQ+ community.
So, grab your coffee and let's have a chat with Molly Downs-Stoller.
To connect with Molly:
My bio: Molly Downs-Stoller — The Christian Closet
Molly also mentioned:
Brene Bown podcasts: Click here for that.
Book, "The Love Prescription."
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional.
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website and learn more
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- Grab Your FREE copy of 5 Questions Mixed Orientation Couples should ask.
- 10 Questions you should ask yourself before coming out: Free Guide sheet.
- FREE Towardations to help with mindset
- Free Support Group: Rainbow Champions Community
- Free: 7 Journal prompts for bisexuals
- How to Handle Conflict: Digital Course
- "Coming Out" : 1-on-1 Coaching
- The Queer Life: 1-on-1 Coaching for any season of life
- "Jumpstart your Healing: Bridging the gap between faith and identity" 1-on-1 Coaching
- "Bisexual Relationship Coaching"-Couple's Coaching
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students and clients, to help them love one's self more and let harmful crap go. Let's get you healing now. Click