I am excited to have Rev. Jeremy Hall, D.Min. on this Table Talks episode of Coffee with Keith. Jeremy is a Pastor from Pensacola, Fl. He is passionate about Preaching, Teaching, Biblical Literacy, and Church health. Jeremy is married to his high school sweetheart, Ashley. They have a boy, a girl, and a little dog. In this conversation, we will discuss Jeremy's shift from strict Evangelical to affirming pastor...and all the stuff that came with that. The chat will also include how his little Baptist church in Georgia became international news and what has happened on the heels of that. You are going to love this story.
To connect with Jeremy:
Worn Out Pages (Book) https://a.co/d/7UNDu1H
Rainbow Revival (Book) https://a.co/d/9v5GWcZ
Now, go grab your coffee, have seat at my table, and let's chat on this episode of Coffee with Keith.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional.
Be sure to check out the CONFLICT course!
#bibletalks #acts #helpingthehurting
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website and learn more
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- Grab Your FREE copy of 5 Questions Mixed Orientation Couples should ask.
- 10 Questions you should ask yourself before coming out: Free Guide sheet.
- FREE Towardations to help with mindset
- Free: 7 Journal prompts for bisexuals
- How to Handle Conflict: Digital Course
- "Coming Out" : 1-on-1 Coaching
- The Queer Life: 1-on-1 Coaching for any season of life
- "Jumpstart your Healing: Bridging the gap between faith and identity" 1-on-1 Coaching
- "Bisexual Relationship Coaching"-Couple's Coaching
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students and clients, to help them love one's self more and let harmful crap go. Let's get you healing now. Click