Hi and welcome to this Bible Talks episode of Coffee with Keith. Today, I want to simply look at Acts 13:1-3. There we notice something interesting about the gathered group first off. Let's talk about that first. Then, if we back up just a little and examine it a little more, I believe we will see clear instruction as to how we empower and encourage ourselves and others within this Christian life and walk. Sound good? Let's check it out together on this episode of the Coffee with Keith podcast. So...
Grab your coffee, have seat at my table, and let's chat on this episode of Coffee with Keith.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional
Join and watch the "Blame Game Masterclass" by going here!
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website and learn more
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- Check out the Wipeout Trauma Course here.
- Join and watch the "Blame Game Masterclass" by going here!
- Grab Your FREE copy of 5 Questions Mixed Orientation Couples should ask.
- 10 Questions you should ask yourself before coming out: Free Guide sheet.
- FREE Towardations to help with mindset
- Free: 7 Journal prompts for bisexuals
- How to Handle Conflict: Digital Course
- "Coming Out" : 1-on-1 Coaching
- The Queer Life: 1-on-1 Coaching for any season of life
- "Jumpstart your Healing: Bridging the gap between faith and identity" 1-on-1 Coaching
- "LGBTQ+ Relationship Coaching"-Couple's Coaching
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students, to help them love themselves more and let harmful crap go. Click Here
There are three ways to support this podcast: 1) Give it a honest 5-star rating and review on whatever platform you use, 2) share the podcast with your friends, and 3) join the $5 a month membership on Patreon.
Thanks and blessings, Keith