Are you in a straight-presenting relationship and at least one of you is bisexual/pansexual?
Next Session: January 2024
Congrats! But, as you have know, there are unique issues around this type of relationship. I want to help you two work through those and come out even stronger!
In truth, any relationship where one of both partners is Bisexual, will face challenges that are unique to that type of relationship.
I get it. I am myself bisexual and I have been in hetero romantic relationships my entire life. In fact, my first marriage lasted 25 years and my sexuality was not the cause for that marriage to end. I am now very happily married to a woman who knows and supports my bisexuality.
So...I can testify that a bisexual relationship can be happy and healthy! I promise.
I learned some things along the way and now I want to share what I know with others!
Most couples, at least in my years of work, struggle needlessly through many issues and hardships because they don't know how to navigate safely through the obstacles. In fact, most don't have any idea what the coming issues are so they can't safely deal with them before they even arise. When that happens, they are forced to deal with them in the worst possible time...when they pop up and emotions are high.
Well, I can tell you that I have dealt with a lot of issues within my own relationships. I have made mistakes, done some things right, and have learned from it all.
That's why I want to help you!
In this group coaching program, you are going to get advise from a man who has spent his entire adult life within bisexual relationships. Now, I realize that each relationship is unique, and that is one of the blessings of being in a small group environment. We get to learn from one-another. But, having said, that, you might be surprised at the similarities when it comes to the bisexual relationships. Whether you are both gay, one is bisexual, or any other combination, and whether you are monogamous or open, you will face many common obstacles and issues. I have seen this over and over again during my 35+ year career.
"Okay, Keith...so what can we do?"
Join this Group Coaching Package as a COUPLE!
As a couple? Why?
The answer is simple: because this coaching is about your relationship. It's not about changing your or them. It's about understanding the unique dynamics involved in this type of relationship and working together to make sure your foundation is strong.
We will begin to practically cross the t's and dot the i's so you can win with your partner.
Regardless of if you have been married for twenty years, in a long-term relationship, or just starting to date...this experience will help.
Let me first be sure you understand the BASICS of all my coaching...
- Beliefs about God and Yourself do matter
- Accepting responsibility for your own life, healing, and future is essential
- Strategizing is important to your growth and healing
- Incorporating Resources and Support are crucial to your well-being
- Celebrating your victories along the way will empower you to keep going
- Serving others will give you purpose, peace, and passion
Some within this group will practice monogamy and others might practice an open relationship. There is space for both and respect will be given and required.
"Keith, haven't you been married more than once? How can you coach on this?"
This is a wonderful question and although I mentioned it already, I wanted to specifically answer it this way...
- My bisexuality had NOTHING to do with my broken marriages.
- We often learn more through failure than even in our successes.
- Each relationship is different and my identity was handled differently in all my relationships.
For these reasons and many more...I believe I can help you. Additionally, the other couples will share ideas, support, and even suggestions as will you.
This coaching is practical.
"Okay, Keith...what does the coaching package look like?
- Weekly 90-Minute Zoom Sessions on Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm EST. (Sessions will be recorded and made available to any couple unable to make that week's session)
- Instagram or Voxer Private Messaging ability with me for the 4 weeks of coaching plus 15 days afterwards
- Automatic membership in the forum group where you can ask questions, post thoughts, get support and offer the same. I will also be interacting within the group as often as possible.
- Group Coaching Session maximum-10 Couples (A minimum of 5 couples is required for each session. If the minimum is not met for that session, paid couples will have the option to automatically be enrolled in the next session or they may request a refund.)
Cost for this incredible group experience with me is only : $197* (+7% Sales Tax for NC Residents).
*Rate subject to change at any time.
Next Session: January 2024
But before you pay...
Complete the application below and tell me a little about you two. That way I can make sure this group is a good fit for you.