Is someone constantly hurting your feelings?
And it keeps having over and over again?
If so, that is probably because your not using proper boundaries. Let's get that fixed!
If someone seems to always be upsetting you, then it is very likely that you don't have the proper boundaries set in place. What's more, most people don't have the knowledge or experience to set them. Perhaps that is you. Well, if so...please don't beat yourself up for it. Lord knows, there has been enough of that already, I am sure.
I know that my LGBTQIA+ friends often feel the pain of this, especially those who have grown up in the evangelical church. And if you are like many folks, you just felt you had to keep your mouth shut and suck it up. The same is often true for family and friends.
Perhaps you have said something like: "It's just easier if I keep my mouth shut and not say anything."
Well, yes...it's easier for them. But the down size of that is it allows for your continued pain. That pain...eventually leads to trauma.
It's time to take action.
At the core of all my coaching are these things:
- Beliefs about God and Yourself matter
- Accepting responsibility for your own life and future is essential
- Strategizing is important to your growth
- Incorporating Resources and Support are crucial to your well-being
- Celebrating your victories along the way will empower you to keep going
- Serving others will give you purpose, peace, and passion
Are you ready?
In this one powerful session (approximately 60 minutes), I will:
- Help you understand the need for Boundaries
- Help you prioritize the proper Boundaries
- Teach you the proper method of setting Boundaries
- Give you practical tips for practice before setting the key Boundary (practical practice)
- Give you the "Permission" to set Boundaries (Yeah, I know...But truthfully, we sometimes need external permission if we are specifically dealing with trauma.)
- Follow-up via a text message to hold you gently accountable
This is a "no fluff" session where we will get down to business quickly. We can either do this via a phone call or a zoom call. Most often, I am willing to do either.
What about PRICE?
Well, how about this good news...
For this introductory coach session, I am currently offering it for the crazy low price of *$97!!! (+7% sales tax for NC residents). This payment will be subtracted from a multi-session package if you choose to do that.
*Rate subject to change at any time.
As you can see, my rate is affordable and transparent.
So...what are you waiting on?