Have you been hurt by the church or other Christians and you need to get beyond it but you just can’t seem to do it?
I get it! I’ve been there.
Don’t lose hope! You can heal and have a renewed faith in Jesus if that is what you truly desire.
- Maybe you are LGBTQ+ and have been told you are an abomination in the sight of God.
- Maybe you have gone through a recent divorce and other Christians have made you feel “less than” or just ignored you.
- Maybe you are are tattooed and other Christians say you are sinful in that.
- Maybe you have been controlled by an overbearing church staff that preached legalisms at a level you knew you could never achieve.
- Maybe you have been hurt by someone within the church who you considered to be close spiritual family.
- Maybe you are struggling to accept God’s forgiveness and love.
- Maybe you feel that you are a spiritual outcast but long to belong.
Well…I understand. I have been hurt by folks within the church as well. But I also know healing and faith can happen. I promise.
YOU are not alone. As I said earlier: I am here to help you.
This is the first step to healing!
In the Christian Trauma Clarity Session, we will:
- Discuss your current situation and the perceived cause of your pain
- Validate your feelings but challenge you to look forward
- Discuss what healing would look like to you
- Work on your limiting mindset especially as it relates to God
- Consider the options you currently see
- Help YOU choose (It truly is your choice.)
- Strategize practically how you can move forward
- And invite God’s power and blessing into the process
This is a power hour of help. No, we won’t be able to completely “fix” it. That takes time. But, you will gain clarity to see the situation for what it truly is and understand what is necessary to move
You will also get a follow-up text (within 7 days) from me to check-in and see how you are doing.
Okay, Keith…how much?
I get it. Money is important.
You may even be asking: Why do you charge if you are trying to do “God work?.”
The reasons are simply these:
- I make my living with this business (that is an honest answer.)
- I have years invested in education, practice, and experience for which I deserve compensation.
- This is the way I can afford to give the time necessary to help as many people as I possibly can.
So…I hope that honest answer helps.
I try to make my work as affordable as possible. So, I currently offer this Church Trauma Clarity Session for only…
$97.00* (+7% Sales Tax for NC Residents) If you decide you want to upgrade to a multi-session plan, this payment will be applied to that cost. *This rate will go up soon.
But before you pay a dime, I want you to reach out to me via an e-mail to share the information below. That way, before you spend any money, I can better make sure we are a good fit. After all, that is vital to us both.
Send me an email telling me:
- A little about yourself (including if you are a person of faith or not at this time)
- A brief description of your situation as you see it at present (that way I can plan better for the session)
- A brief idea of where you want to go or what you want to achieve (if you already know)
- Tell me a little about your schedule so I can see if our schedules can be aligned for this important work.
I will notify you once I have looked over your email and decided if I think we are a good fit. If so, we will schedule your appointment and get started.
That’s it. Just click the Mail button underneath this and send me that information.
Coaching Agreement (21+ only)
If we do connect and set-up a Power-Hour Session, you will need to complete and sign the contract. One of the easiest ways for most folks is to print it out, complete, sign, and then take a picture of each page and send to me. This is for mutual understanding and protection.