Are you a member of the LGBTQ+ community, especially the Bisexual/Pansexual community, and could use some help? If so, I'm "They Bi Guy" to do it.
Let's get you moving forward in healing and happiness.
Just a few examples of things coaching clients will say...
- "Will I ever be able to accept my true identity?"
- "Why do the words of others trigger me so badly?"
- "I am afraid that God hates me."
- "Do I have to come out?"
- "Can my wife and I stay married even though I am bisexual?"
- "I always feel less than because of what people have said to me."
- "I had them disown me because of who I am."
- "Can I really be LGBTQ+ and Christian?"
The 4 MAIN focuses of my Coaching
- "Coming out" (Many are in this season.) I will share my Selective Outage Method (TM) and work to help you process your thinking, build your game plan, set your boundaries, and if you decide to come out...be there for you in the process.
- Healing the pain of Identity Shame & Trauma utilizing my "Wipeout Trauma" Game Plan
- Bridging the gap between Identity and Faith for those who still want to hold to Christian faith.
- Bisexual Couples: Helping you create a happy and healthy relationship
"Why this coaching and why you, Keith?"
The answer is actually pretty simple. I have lived the Bisexual identity for 60 years, worked with hundreds and hundreds (if not thousands) of people over the last 35+ years, have the formal education to help, and have researched and studied healing modalities on my own for well over 30 years.
One more thing I want to mention regarding using me...
I believe in getting practical. Yes, we will talk about some of the larger picture issues, but...unless we get to some specific tools and techniques, you won't move forward. In coaching, it's less about deeply analyzing the past and more about moving forward.
Feel free to reach out to me via Instagram Messenger (thejkeithbrown), VOXER (thejkeithbrown, or email (email@example.com) if you would like to touch base or ask any questions about the coaching. I always want to make sure you get all of your questions answered.
The Details of the Coaching:
- 30-Minute Sessions or 60-Minute Sessions
- Live on Zoom
- Recorded Intake (I will do a brief intake with each new client before the first session, most often done directly before the first session begins, where we will cover the concept of coaching in general as well as answer any questions about the coaching agreement. This intake time does not impact client coaching minutes. This is done for the benefit and protection of both client and myself. The recording is confidentially stored on an external hard drive in my office and will not be uploaded online.)
- There is no minimum number of sessions required. Any additional sessions are completely up to you. Please note that most clients find additional sessions to be helpful to their healing and growth. This is why I offer package options for ease and savings. Clients will often choose to schedule either weekly or monthly and this is available to you as long as there is open time within my calendar.
- Minute Single Session: $49*
- 60-Minute Single Session: $97*
- 4-Sessions Package-60 minutes each (These can be used as you feel most beneficial-weekly or monthly.): $347*
- 12-Sessions Package-60 minutes each (These can be used as you feel most beneficial.)-$977*
*This current pricing is a low re-introduction of my individual coaching program and is subject to increase without notice.
How to book?
***You must be 21+ years of age to apply.***
Step 1: Complete short application, including "Coaching Agreement." We will then notify you ASAP of your acceptance as a client and then you may proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Upon Acceptance as a Client, pay and schedule your Coaching Session using the appropriate calendar below. No sessions may be booked unless we receive the Short Application & Coaching Agreement.