Touch. What a powerful word. And so many emotional and physiological responses come from it. In this episode, we talk about that with author Kaitlyn Salmon, author of, “The Ministry of Touch-A Psychological Analysis of Touch in Jesus’ Ministry. “
You will hear a little about who Kaitlyn is a person and then will will dive into her calling and purpose in writing this first book. I really enjoyed hearing her excitement in releasing this book and and even more importantly, what she hopes it will accomplish in the lives of people.
So, if this sounds interesting to you, I invite you to grab a cup of coffee, have a seat at the table, and let’s enjoy a chat with Kaitlyn Salmon here on “Coffee with Keith.”
To reach out to Kaitlyn visit:
- email: email@example.com
- facebook: Kaitlyn Salmon – https://www.facebook.com/kaitlyn.salmon.1
- instagram: kaitlyn.salmon16 – https://www.instagram.com/kaitlyn.salmon16/?hl=en
And of course, here are some useful links to connect with me or grab your freebies:
- To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- Get my FREE .mp3 teaching on the 20 Possible Sign of Church Trauma and/or Crisis of Faith!
- Support the show with a $5 gift.
- To visit my website and get all my freebies, visit here.
- To grab the book: “God and the Gay Christian,” visit here.
- To grab the book: “Outlove: A Queer Christian Survival Story,” visit here.
Come Join us!
I want to personally invite you to join either or both of these Free Facebook Groups:
- Christian Rainbow Group (LGBTQ+ and Allies) Join Here.
- Christians 4 Unity (Available to all who have ever felt like a Christian Misfit) Join Here.
I’ll see you there.