It is estimated that approximately 90 % of Americans deal with Anxiety. What's more, we see an increase in teenagers dealing with anxiety and even depression at an alarming rate. We are an anxious people. Obviously, the virus is also a major culprit in the increase but it definitely isn't the only reason. Life can be difficult for us all at times.
In this episode of "Coffee with Keith," I share 11 simple tips for shifting us from anxiety to calm. I realize that there is no earth shattering revelations here but at a minimum, I hope you will find encouragement to put some of these practices in place daily.
I also want to suggest a tip number 12 that I didn't mention in the actual show. That suggestion is: Stop watching the news regardless of your political position.
In this episode I mention two things that I mentioned I would put in the notes.
1) Biblical Text suggestions: Philippians 4:6-7; Isaiah 40:31; Isaiah 41:10 ; Psalm 34:10; John 14:1
2) Journey: https://www.jkeithbrown.com/writing-journal/
- To grab your FREE set of "Towardations" (My unique slant on affirmations) click here.
- To Grab your FREE set of Forgiveness "Towardations," Click here
- To Grab the 7 Keys to Making Better Choices, Click here.
- To join me on Instagram, Click here,
- To support this show with a small gift, Click here.
- To See the "How to Handle Conflict" Digital Course, Click here.
- To See the "How to Interpret Biblical Text within Context," Click here.
Power Hour 1-1 Coaching
If you feel that you could use just one hour of personal coaching from me, this is the thing for you. We can discuss and game plan whatever situation is primary in your life right now, including the possibility of grief. Although these opportunities are obviously limited, I still work hard to make appointments available when you need me. I also currently try to make these hour-long sessions as affordable I can so it's available to almost everyone. So, if this is of interest to you, just visit the link.
Power Hour 1-1 Coaching (To get a Podcast listener discount-Type "Coffee with Keith in the contact email.)