Have you wanted to expand your knowledge of Theological subjects within your Christian faith?
I get it.
Most folks within the faith have only been taught the major "stories" found in the Bible or have simply heard the sermons each Sunday morning that may or may not be directly tied to a particular text of Scripture. Some have even gone through confirmation classes but that too is often weak in universal Theology, instead concentrating only on the teachings of their particular denomination or tradition.
But YOU have a thirst for knowledge...
- You want to wrestle with the key pillars of orthodox faith.
- You want to know what others withing Christ's church believe and think.
- You want to learn some of the history of faith, including teachings of the great fathers of the past.
- You want to be more confident in what you believe.
This course will help you do all those things.
When you finish this course, you will have a good foundation on some key issues within the Christian faith so that you will be able to live out your faith more...
Theology 101 is a course that deals with key TOPICS in a systematic way, understandable words, and self-paced timing. You can do this.
"Okay, I am interested. What topics will we cover?"
Theology 101 covers:
- God (Father/Son/Holy Spirit)
- Lord's Table
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Bonus Lesson: The "Tornado Method" of Biblical interpretation and Application
Some additional things to know...
- Each video is conversational in nature (think coffee table chat)
- You will receive printable notes for each lesson.
- Each lesson will be available on video and audio.
- You will have access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, share thoughts, and get support from Keith and your peers.
So...what would you expect to pay for a course like this?
You can get- this course right now for the pre-release price of only $47* (regular $77). *plus applicable sales tax.
Official release date: September 12, 2022!