I am so thrilled to have author, Kellie Woolf back on the Coffee with Keith podcast. Kellie's debut novel, Mount Hope launched on June 21, 2022. This fabulous story is set in her hometown of Topeka, Kansas. As a fierce supporter and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community, Kellie is a s strong advocate for all, including her transgender daughter. She believes three things are designed innately for everyone, faith, hope and love. Mount Hope is a story that incorporates these human experiences along with the message that you don't have to choose between a relationship with Jesus or one in being true to yourself. You can have both.
In this Table Talks episode, Kellie and I chat about the responses to the book, where she is now on your faith journey, and her plans for her future writing projects. You don't want to miss this fantastic chat.
To connect with Kellie:
Grab your coffee, have seat at my table, and let's chat on this episode of Coffee with Keith.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional.
Be sure to check out the CONFLICT course!
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website and learn more
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- Grab Your FREE copy of 5 Questions Mixed Orientation Couples should ask.
- 10 Questions you should ask yourself before coming out: Free Guide sheet.
- FREE Towardations to help with mindset
- Free: 7 Journal prompts for bisexuals
- How to Handle Conflict: Digital Course
- "Coming Out" : 1-on-1 Coaching
- The Queer Life: 1-on-1 Coaching for any season of life
- "Jumpstart your Healing: Bridging the gap between faith and identity" 1-on-1 Coaching
- "Bisexual Relationship Coaching"-Couple's Coaching
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students and clients, to help them love one's self more and let harmful crap go. Let's get you healing now. Click