I get it. You have been hurt so often by those within the church because of your sexual identity. What's more, for many of you, having grown up in the church, you have been taught to believe that you identity makes you a bad person, especially in the eyes of God. Thus...shame. Well, we need to boot shame to the curve. In fact, the more light we bring to our shame, the more healing we bring to our life. Therefore, I want to simply suggest 5 general steps to begin the healing of our shame as a queer Christian. Please understand that the real work takes more effort and input, but at least this gives you a place to begin and information to think through. Please do reach out to me if you could use my coaching help. I am here for you. Otherwise...
Grab your coffee, have seat at my table, and let's chat on this episode of Coffee with Keith.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional.
Be sure to check out the CONFLICT course!
#shame #queershame #healmyshame
Join and watch the "Blame Game Masterclass" by going here!
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website and learn more
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- Check out the Wipeout Trauma Course here.
- Join and watch the "Blame Game Masterclass" by going here!
- Grab Your FREE copy of 5 Questions Mixed Orientation Couples should ask.
- 10 Questions you should ask yourself before coming out: Free Guide sheet.
- FREE Towardations to help with mindset
- Free: 7 Journal prompts for bisexuals
- How to Handle Conflict: Digital Course
- "Coming Out" : 1-on-1 Coaching
- The Queer Life: 1-on-1 Coaching for any season of life
- "Jumpstart your Healing: Bridging the gap between faith and identity" 1-on-1 Coaching
- "LGBTQ+ Relationship Coaching"-Couple's Coaching
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students and clients, to help them love one's self more and let harmful crap go. Let's get you healing now. Click