We continue on in the 13th chapter of Acts in this episode. Saul (Paul) and Barnabas, along with John, are sent off on the missionary journey. They are busy doing the work of their calling when they come in contact with a "magician" name Bar-Jesus. This guy, who had been enjoying favor and power in the community, did what one might imagine. But, he wasn't expecting what happened to him. Let's talk about this story today and hopefully, find a little encouragement from the Bible in this podcast episode.
So, are you ready? Grab a cup of coffee, have a seat at the table, and let's chat on this episode of Coffee with Keith.
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor am I a licensed therapist. If you need either of those services, please consult a local professional
There are more FREEBIES at my website.
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website to learn more and grab your FREE resources.
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- FREE: "Towardations" (TM) for the LGBTQ+ Community
- FREE: "5 Questions for the Bisexual Couple"
- DIGITAL COURSE: Wipeout Trauma Course
- COACHING: Coming Out (Step 1)
- COACHING: The Healing Journey (Step 2)
- COACHING: The Queer Life (Step 3)
- COACHING: Jumpstart Your Faith (Step 4)
- FREE MASTER CLASS: The Blame Game Masterclass
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students, to help them love themselves more and let harmful crap go. Click Here
There are three ways to support this podcast: 1) Give it a honest 5-star rating and review on whatever platform you use, 2) share the podcast with your friends, and 3) join the $5 a month membership on Patreon.
Thanks and blessings, Keith