In this episode of Coffee with Keith, I wanted to take a step away from our walk through Acts and instead, look at the Easter account from John 20:1-18. In it, we see Mary Magdalene come to the grave of Jesus only to find the stone rolled away. This account shows us the great love, faith, and pain that this special woman has for her teacher, Jesus Christ. Her loss and pain somehow reminds me of my own. Perhaps you are feeling that as well. But as we know, that tomb isn't the end of this story. I love the interaction that the risen Jesus has with Mary as she cries out in despair and fear. In this story, I find hope. In this story, I find peace. In this story, I am reminded of God's love for me. Perhaps you are really hurting today...
Allow this text and message to encourage you.
To connect with me on Instagram, visit here.
- To visit my website to learn more and grab your FREE resources.
- Support the podcast with just a $5 monthly gift and you can cancel at anytime. Click Here.
- FREE: "Towardations" (TM) for the LGBTQ+ Community
- FREE: "5 Questions for the Bisexual Couple"
- Silver Queer Society: 40+ Community and Coaching Membership
- DIGITAL COURSE: Wipeout Trauma Course
- COACHING: Coming Out (Step 1)
- COACHING: The Healing Journey (Step 2)
- COACHING: The Queer Life (Step 3)
- COACHING: Jumpstart Your Faith (Step 4)
- FREE MASTER CLASS: The Blame Game Masterclass
Wipeout Trauma: Helping you create a practical game plan to heal your church trauma, celebrate your identity, and empower your future as a Queer Christian in just 10 days. For over 30 years, I have been using these ideas and procedures personally and professionally, with my students, to help them love themselves more and let harmful crap go. Click Here
There are three ways to support this podcast: 1) Give it a honest 5-star rating and review on whatever platform you use, 2) share the podcast with your friends, and 3) join the $5 a month membership on Patreon.
Thanks and blessings, Keith