Are you Bisexual or in relationship with one and you truly want that relationship to be healthy and happy?
I get it.
For most, it would seem obvious that such a relationship would have the normal struggles and pitfalls of a more common heterosexual relationship; and in fact, it does. Bisexual relationships, regardless of if the other partner is bisexual or heterosexual will experience many of the same issues as those that are heterosexual or homosexual.
But there's more...
In truth, any relationship where one of both partners is bisexual will face challenges that are unique to that type of relationship. Throw faith and religion in the mix and you have just amped it even higher.
I get it. I am bisexual and I have been in hetero romantic relationships my entire life. In fact, my first marriage lasted 25 years and my sexuality was not the cause for that marriage to end.
A bisexual relationship can be happy and healthy! I promise.
I learned some things along the way and now I want to share what I know with others!
Most couples in this type of relationship, at least in my years of work, struggle needlessly through many issues and hardships because they don't know how to navigate safely through the obstacles. In fact, most don't have any idea what the coming issues are so they can't safely deal with them before they even arise. When that happens, they are forced to deal with them in the worst possible time...when they pop up and emotions are high.
That's where I want to help!
In this coaching program, you are going to get advise from a man who has lived this type of relationship for most of my almost 60 years of life. I realize that each relationship is unique but you would be surprised at the similarities when it comes to the bisexual relationship. Whether you are both bisexual or one is straight, and whether you are monogamous or open, you will face many common obstacles and issues. I have seen this over and over again in my life and work.
"Okay, Keith...so what can we do?"
Grab this coaching package as a COUPLE!
As a couple? Why?
The answer is simple: because this coaching is about your relationship. It's not about changing your or them. It's about understanding the unique dynamics involved in this type of relationship and working together to make sure your foundation is strong.
We will begin to practically cross the t's and dot the i's so you can win with your partner.
Regardless of if you have been married for twenty years, in a long-term relationship, or just starting to date...I can help. I understand the dynamics of all of these, which are different of course, and can help you think though some issues, negotiate some compromises, and create a game plan that work for the two of you.
There is no "One size fits all" here.
Let me first be sure you understand the BASICS of all my coaching...
- Beliefs about God and Yourself do matter
- Accepting responsibility for your own life, healing, and future is essential
- Strategizing is important to your growth and healing
- Incorporating Resources and Support are crucial to your well-being
- Celebrating your victories along the way will empower you to keep going
- Serving others will give you purpose, peace, and passion
You can see from the first belief, FAITH is important to me and most every one of my clients. But...I am not a closeminded Christian teacher and coach. I understand that people think and live differently. What's more, I understand that your decisions are your own.
This coaching is for those who identify as Christians and for those who do not.
You won't receive judgement or condemnation from me regardless of your dynamics and/or rules of relationship. That's not my job or my place. I am here to serve and help.
"Keith, haven't you been married more than once? How can you coach on this?"
This is a wonderful question and one I expect. Here is my response:
- My bisexuality had NOTHING to do with my broken marriages.
- We often learn more through failure than in our successes.
- Each relationship is different and my identity was handled differently in all my relationships.
For these reasons and many more...I know I can help you.
This coaching is practical.
"Okay, Keith...what does the coaching package look like?
This is a 30+ Day Coaching Package that includes:
- 4 Live Zoom calls (approximately 60 minutes each)
- Unlimited Instagram Instant Message support during the 60 days
- A 5th Zoom 30 Days later for a check-in and tune-up if necessary.
The Zoom Schedule:
- Zoom Week 1: Both Partners (With homework)
- Zoom Week 2: Both Partners (With homework)
- Zoom Week 3: Both Partners (With homework)
- Zoom Week 4: Game plan that fits your relationship (Both)
- Zoom 5 (approx. 60 days): Check-in (Both)
This is a powerful package based on almost 60 years of personal experience, years of higher education, 30+ years of coaching, counseling, and mentoring many folks, and a true heart to help.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
"Okay, Keith...you've convinced me this would help...but how much?"
I get it. Money is important.
You may even be asking: "Why do you charge if you are trying to do 'God's work?.'" Let me answer that first...
The reasons are simply these:
- I make my living with this business (That is an honest answer.)
- I have years and money invested in education, practice, and experience for which I deserve compensation.
- This affords me the time to help instead of doing it "on the side."
- I no longer work for a local church and do not receive compensation from such.
- Those who invest in themselves experience more success.
So...I hope those honest answers help.
BUT...you still want to know...
Well, I also try to make my work as affordable and transparent as possible. So, I currently offer this Bisexual Relationship Package for only...
5 Sessions Package: $377* (+7% Sales Tax for NC Residents)
*Rate subject to change without notice.
But before you book and pay...
Complete the application below and tell me a little about you two. That way I can make sure I am a good fit for you.