Were you raised in the Evangelical church, figured out you are LGBTQIA+, and now realize how much trauma has been heaped upon you by "loving" Christians all in the name of Christ?
Do you want to build authentic personal faith and heal your trauma?
I get it!!!
I lived with that for a whole lot of years, even working in the Evangelical world, realizing that I had to keep my sexual identity as a bisexual man to myself. I had to live in the closet so I wouldn't lose my ability to work, serve, and just live. At the same time, I was being traumatized myself by the attacks on the community...on me.
Get ready to change your life in the next 6 Months!!!
That's why I know how important it is to work on your healing and your faith!
Building your own authentic, personal Christian faith is the best way to jumpstart your healing and begin living authentically as a joyful disciple of Christ.
Look, I know the value of coaching. As an educator, magician, husband, father and just as a human being, I have always had personal mentors and/or coaches. Some have included parents, pastors, professors, entertainers, business executives, philosophers, professional coaches, my wife (a professional phycologist), and even friends. I believe a good coach isn't necessarily an all-knowing guru, nor is it a person without flaws or mistakes. A good coach is someone who truly cares about you, cares about your well-being, and has obtained practical knowledge through formal education and life experiences.
What's more...a good couch will encourage (and sometimes even push) you to move forward.
I have both the education and experience to help you.
Perhaps you can't see the obvious because of the pains and problems you are experiencing in your life right now. Maybe those around you are bringing you down rather than lifting you up, which is often the case with trauma around queer identity.
I believe that church induced trauma against the LGBTQ+ Community is a very real thing. It impacts our self-worth, habits, decisions, happiness, and faith.
I don't claim to "know it all." But, I have experienced and learned a lot through formal education, wisdom from other trusted individuals, working with hundreds and hundreds of people in coaching, mentoring, and pastoral counseling...and just by working on my own healing. So, now...I just share what I know.
I truly have experienced church trauma first hand!!!
And for a whole lot of years.
Is this already sounding like something you could use? I hope so. Well, allow me to share a little more...
At the Core of all my coaching are these Foundational Truths:
- Beliefs about God and Yourself do matter
- Accepting responsibility for your own life, healing and future is essential
- Strategizing is important to your growth and healing
- Incorporating Resources and Support are crucial to your well-being
- Celebrating your victories along the way will empower you to keep going
- Serving others will give you purpose, peace, and passion
Faith Based Coaching with Compassion
Complete the simple application below to get started!!!
What you will get from me is:
- Faith-based help
- The Rainbow Trauma Package is a 6-Month Program.
- At the beginning of each month, you will share 1 uninterrupted session (approximately 60 minutes each) with me via a phone call, Facetime, or Zoom (I am flexible with this.)
- Toward the end of each month, we will have a "touch-base" session to follow-up (approximately 30 minutes)
- You will have access to me via direct messaging in between coaching calls to discuss issues, ask questions, and get guidance. I will respond ASAP to these.
- You will receive a personalized .mp3 affirmation and blessing to download to your phone for daily use.
What things will we cover?
- We will dive into your actual Trauma. We will discuss the root of the trauma, the harm of the trauma, and the signs of trauma.
- We will talk about your community and support.
- We will spend time deconstructing and constructing your personal faith. (I will give you key pillars for you to work on privately and discuss in session.)
- We will discuss future hopes and goals.
- We will discuss your current boundaries and adjust any that need it.
- We will put in place a concrete action plan. This plan will include spiritual disciples that you feel applicable to you.
Your HEALING is absolutely possible. Now, let me also be clear in that you won't go from hurt to complete healing in just 6 months but you will be amazed at how far you get.
You will get:
- A better understanding of your trauma
- The belief that you can heal
- Improved mindset around your identity as LGBTQ+ and Christian
- More clarity on your beliefs and faith.
Again, don't be deceived in thinking this is a quick fix. It isn't. It's work....but I am willing to do this work along side you. This will prepare you and equip you to get there. Your journey of healing is just that...a journey.
Healing is a life-long journey but the scenery gets better all the time.
So, are you ready?
If so...the first step is to complete the application below...
The second step will be to use the appointment calendar using the link under the coaching tab to setup your FREE 10 minute Discovery Call where you and I will discuss your situation, get a feel for each other, and then we can decide if we both feel the connection to proceed. If so...
You will then simply complete and submit the Coaching Contract (tab in menu), pay your fee, and then...
The learning and healing begins.
Oh yeah...I am sure you want to know price too. I get it.
The 6-Month Program is CURRENTLY only $447*! (Plus 7% Sales Tax for NC Residents)
This is a savings of $246 over single session pricing!
I know...that's an incredible price!
And don't forget you are getting
- 30+ years of experience doing this work
- Formal education to back it up
- A life-time walking the journey (And for me, that is more years than I would like to admit.)
*Price subject to change at any time.
As you can see, my rate is affordable and transparent.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Apply now and let's get you moving forward in healing.
Please, only pay after you have applied and been accepted as a Coaching Client.
There is also a Money-Back Guarantee on this package. If you are not satisfied with our first session, I will make it right and refund the entire purchase price. It is important to me that my clients always feel that this is a good match for them and your well-being and satisfaction is important to me. That's how we build trust. If after our first full-length session you feel that we are not a good fit, or I think we aren't, I will be glad to refund your purchase price.