I am one of those persons who believe in the healing power of journaling.
They are helpful to:
- Brain Dump (Just get all those thoughts out without judgement or edit.)
- Feelings (Write how you are currently feeling and why, then go back at a later time and analyze it.)
- Dreams (What are the things you want to achieve or experience?)
- Reflection (What happened that day and how did you handle them?)
- Prayers (Write down a prayer, especially when you are having trouble expressing it verbally.)
- …and a lot more.
Journals have been used by some of the most successful and creative people since the beginning of humankind. Time and time again, it has proved to be a useful tool for those wanting to grow, succeed, and produce the life they want and deserve.
Now…it’s true that not everyone journals nor does every one want to do so.
I get it!!!
But for those who do, I want to encourage you to check these journals out. They are both affordable and classy…a great combination to those who want to utilize this tool in their growth.