Grab an affordable “Power Hour Session” with Me NOW.
Click the Pic to Change YOUR Life!
Ways I Serve YOU:
- Power Coaching (Individual and Group)
- Digital Courses filled with Teaching and Application
- Course Mastermind Groups for Support and Supervision
- Interpretation Academy (Monthly Membership Group)
- Books to help you shift from impossible to possible
- Live and In-Person Courses to Entertain, Educate, and Encourage
- “Coffee with Keith,” Podcast to Teach and Challenge
My Coaching Specialties:
- Interpreting and Applying the Bible for Yourself
- Thriving after Divorce: Healing from the pain and moving forward with purpose, passion, and promise
- Spiritual Acceptance: Tapping into God when you feel like a misfit or a failure in your faith (Regardless the reasons or causes)
- LGBTQ+ Issues: Finding Love and Acceptance from God and others regardless of Your Identity
- Healing from Approval Addiction and Shifting to Faith-Based Personal Integrity
Dr. Keith Brown’s teaching, guidance, genuine care, and positive energy had a tremendous impact on my life. Without his influence, I would not be in the position I am in where I too can have positive impact on the people I encounter each and every day.Phillip J.
I know what it’s like to accomplish and I know that it’s like to fail. I know what it’s like to be happy and I know what it’s like to hurt . I know what it’s like to to live on the roller coaster of Approval Addiction, trying to please others while often sacrificing self. I know what it’s like to feel like a spiritual “misfit,” often judged and many times unaccepted by others within the church.
But, I also know what it’s like to get over hurts, tap deeper into a real relationship with God, and shift my mindset from impossible to possible. I believe this life to be one of Personal Integrity; which I believe, puts us in the true will of God, leads us in the true dreams of our hearts, and sets us up for the most personal success. So…that’s why…
My MISSION is to use my faith, education, and experiences to help equip and encourage fellow “Misfits’ like me heal their hurts, tap into God and their own personal integrity , shift their impossible to possible, and begin living that amazing life they desire and deserve.
I always use Comedy and Magic in my live, in-person events, courses, or appearances.
I have been tremendously blessed to have had the encouragement, teachings, and kindness of Dr. Brown in my life. He is kindness and wisdom personified. The world is a little better because he is in it.Carrie S.
My heart is to share with you valuable lessons to educate, encourage, motivate, and challenge you to move forward in your Personal Integrity!
My individual and group coaching is faith based, compassionate, and actionable. Let’s get you unstuck and moving into that life you desire.
In my books you will find humor, encouragement, entertainment, and lessons for life, regardless if it is fiction or non-fiction.
I define Faith-Based Personal Integrity as: thinking and behaving congruently and consistently with one’s personal beliefs, values, and dreams without the need for unhealthy approval or the allowance of external pressures. Please note that living in personal integrity is not a license to hurt others. I believe that we must live a balanced life between what is desired by God, what we feel is best for us, and in awareness of our responsibilities for the well-being of others. What we mustn’t do is lose ourselves in the process.
Share the love on your favorite Social Media platform.